Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Obama the Hypocrite! Aaaah!

Hey:
So, I was doing some Internet research on my hero...Barack H. Obama. (wouldn't want to offend anyone but putting his real middle name would we now?)
Heavy sarcasm, people. My real hero is Sarah Palin.
Anyways, I found this story here about Obama complaing Bush pushed bills through too fast.
Here's a few quotes:

BARACK OBAMA: ...When you rush these budgets that are a foot high and nobody has any idea what's in them and nobody has read them.

RANDI RHODES: 14 pounds it was!

BARACK OBAMA: Yeah. And it gets rushed through without any clear deliberation or debate then these kinds of things happen. And I think that this is in some ways what happened to the Patriot Act. I mean you remember that there was no real debate about that. It was so quick after 9/11 that it was introduced that people felt very intimidated by the administration.

Me, oh, my, could Obama be a *looks dramatically left and right* hypocrite? Oh! I said the dirty word! The Messiah is, apparently.
Have you seen him pushing the bills through? It's like whoosh whoosh whoosh. Gee, where'd all the bills go? Oh, that's right he's passed them all! Do you think he's doing this on purpose? I sure as heck do! He knows in 2010 everything could change so he thinks he needs to get every bill possible through. Yeah, ya know, I think if he really wants to be re-elected Ol' Barack here needs to slow down his horses. If he doesn't, well, I'm not sure how high his approval rating is going to be. And I read that his African-American approval rating is faltering a bit partly due to that whole police officer incident. But, no worries, I'll be blogging about that too. But, I'll do my research, I wouldn't want to be labled as writing "stupidly." ;-)

Love, Palin, and Crowder!
-Conservative Teenager-

No comments: