Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Introduction to moi

Hey:

Okay, I'm not very good at introductions, obviously... but here I go...








  • I'm a teenager (no, duh)

  • I blog

  • I'm conservative

  • I state very obvious facts

Now that I'm done with that cheesy intro stuff, if you're not asleep yet, I'll write more


Here are some my top 3 most interesting facts about moi:





1. I love Steven Crowder!! (Yep that's him...ya know, when he's old enough and I can *cough* vote, well, I'm voting for him. I think he'd make an awesome prez. Yep.)


2. Sarah Palin rocks. 'nuff said.


3. Obama's health care ideas are about as good as sticking pins in your eyes. Very dangerous.



Here's a breakdown of my views:

1. Anti-Abortion

2. Anti-homosexual marriage (if they want unions fine, but never EVER say marriage and homosexual in the same sentence)

3. NObama

4. Support our troops!!!

5. All for small government

6. Lower the taxes already! (Tennessee's sale tax is 9.35%! Excuse, me?! Read that here)

7. Pro-Palin.

Well, I wonder how badly I've offended anyone, but right now I don't care. Liberals think they just trample all over us and then stick their tongues out, but, huh, I don't think so! I have this feeling like I have power or something. Yeah, power feels good. Hey, maybe that's why Obama's all high and mighty right now...)

Love, Palin, and Crowder...

Conservative Teen

No comments: