Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hillary Clinton Blows Up! Aah! Have You Noticed I Scream A LOT!

Hey:


Y'all might have seen the collected (yeah right) Hillary Clinton incident in Congo?


Well, Hillary got all freaked out when her translator misunderstood a university student asking her opinion on "an international financial matter."


"You want me to tell you what my husband thinks?" she replied incredulously when the male student asked her what "Mr. Clinton" thought of World Bank concerns about a multi-billion-dollar Chinese loan offer to the Congo.
"My husband is not secretary of state, I am," an obviously annoyed Clinton said sharply. "If you want my opinion, I will tell you my opinion. I am not going to be channeling my husband." (Scroll down for video)
The question was left unanswered as the moderator of the event quickly moved on. <source>


Take a chill pill!

So, your translator misinterprets, and it's like watching the Hulk! (Not that I'm saying she's green and big or anything) Calm down, Hils, it'll be okay. Breathe in, breathe out.
He meant to say Obama not Clinton. Wow, just amazing. She and the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland have the same problem...temper!
Another thing I was thinking about, is why the heck is she in Congo? Shouldn't she be the one greeting the girls who were released, or dealing with the Middle East? Why Congo?
Some people, not shockingly, have been doubting her maturity and wondering if she was really ready to hold this position. I've found myself wondering the same thing. Hmm...

Oh, well...no use ranting too much.

Love, Palin, and Crowder...

- Conservative Teen-

No comments: