Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ugh, not again

Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no, no, no!!!!
Wonder what all the fuss is about? Read on...

Adam Lambert wants to get close to Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart and the rest of the "Twilight Saga: Eclipse" cast. The singer tells MTV his song "Suburban Decay" would work for the vampire-werewolf-human romantic drama, though "Decay" didn't find a spot on his first album.



"It's a great song and I hope to perform it someday, and I think it will find a home, on a soundtrack or something ... maybe 'Twilight,'" Lambert said. "It just didn't quite fit [on the album 'For Your Entertainment']. It's very theatrical... It's very campy, and it was just a bit too campy for the album as a big picture."
If you're keeping score at home, that means the "Twilight" series higher on the camp scale than Lambert and his infamous American Music Awards performance.
"Twilight: Eclipse" comes to theaters June 30, 2010. source

Yeah, great timing, dude. You try and jump on the Twilight bandwagon right after you behave like a perverted little boy onstage. Yeah, gee, I wonder if they'll let you.
These are teenagers who like the Twilight series (for the most part) and I don't wanna see him on the soundtrack. Someone I do wanna see? RPattz, and The Mitch Hansen Band.

Everybody wants a piece of the Twilight saga. Haven't you noticed? (Kelly Clarkson, Kings of Leon, Jonas Brothers, etc.) And I didn't want any of them, thank you very much!

People, we like the unknown artists, actors, etc. I don't want already popular people who already have a great career (or a really sucky one and they think getting on this franchise will boost it).

I say big VETO to Adam.

Sorry...or not :)

As well, big head much? "I think it'd be a great song, cuz I'm gay and I wrote it. So, you know it's pretty awesome. And if you don't like it you're a homophobe. Hehehe."

-CT-
P.S. Oh, btw, it's not cuz you're gay, dude.

No comments: