Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hey:
I just realized, looking over my posts, that I never really write about politics anymore. Strange...
So, time to break that streak...

Here is global warming...

While the world's politicians argue in Copenhagen, some scientists are speaking out at an alternative "skeptics' conference."



More than 50 scientists, businessmen and lobby groups met to discuss alternative theories about global warming and climate change, reports the Telegraph. The paper highlights a few scientists, including Professor Henrik Svensmark, a physicist at the Danish National Space Center in Copenhagen, who said the recent warming period was caused by solar activity.
svensmark saidthat the last time the world experienced such high temperatures, during the medieval warming period, the Sun and the Earth were in a similar cycle.

Professor Nils-Axel Morner, a geologist from Stockholm University, said sea-level rise has also been exaggerated by the "climate alarmists" using computer models.


He said observational data from lake sediments, coast lines and trees show sea levels have remained stable.






Read the full story at the Telegraph.source


Okay, this is nuts.
If these scientists think the temps are rising need to come to the Midwest. I am up to my knees in snow and my fingers are numb from shoveling.
They've made too much money off these lies to tell the truth, and that's why they keep coming up with this stuff. They know its not really getting that much warmer. But Al Gore's raking it in, the scientists are raking it in, ya get the picture.
I really don't like it that they keep coming up with these ideas, and people keep buying it. Were those e-mails not enough proof? They even said that they really didn't believe this stuff.
Sometimes I seriously wonder if these scientists sit on their little behinds thinking up different stupid ideas. I mean, now we're blaming the "cycle."
What's next? Wait, I take that back I do not want to know.
Ah, well, that's that. These scientists are crazy.

-CT-

No comments: