Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Holidays? Nope, Merry CHRISTmas

You know what really ticks me off? Happy holidays. Gag me with a spoon.
Is Christmas really so bad?
Stupid athetists. But, what really makes me mad, is how Kwanza, a made up holiday, is now cool. I remember watching this Arthur special, hehe, where Arthur told Buster he should make up a holiday. Something else which makes me laugh, Steven Crowder, yes the conservative dude of awesomeness, played Brain in that movie. And Brain, Crowder, raps about Kwanza. That still makes me laugh.
 So, according to the world now, we are celebrating the holidays, we put up Christmas trees, and Santa comes on Christmas Eve...no matter how hard they try, there comes that pesky little word Christmas. Hm, who's losing now?
They can try and take Christmas out of everything but I don't think its possible. We've been celebrating Christmas for such a long time now, that not celebrating it would be like not kissing your girlfriend/boyfriend wife/husband on New Years Eve. (I know dumb example but what'd you want me to say? Easter without the Easter Bunny? I'd love that, cuz HE'S NOT REAL! Speakin' of which they took God out of that holiday too. Shocker! I think not, there are no surprises with them, truthfully.)
So, here's an idea for you, when you're at the store and the clerk tells you Happy Holidays, tell him Merry Christmas with a smile and watch his reaction. You might be surprised.
Oh, just so you know, everytime some dumb commercial says, Happy Holidays, my sis and I correct the tv.

Yep, that's just how we roll...and I don't care that the Jonas Brothers have a song with the same title. "They suck anyways." (New Moon spoof by Evil Iguana. Hil-ar-ious.)

So...Merry CHRISTmas.
-CT-

No comments: