Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lists to Learn Who I Am! (and you will love every second of it!)

Hey:

Now, just because I feel like it, hahahaha, I want to make some lists. Before you click the little X button in the right-hand corner, chill...

These aren't gonna be boring
1. I'm pretty (joke!)
2. I like my smile (uh...)
3. I'm funny (no way)
Nope, not that boring...gosh, don't you trust me?

My lists tonight are below!

Top ten things I hate

10. Feet. I really hate them, I dunno why, they just freak me out. I mean those stubby little things we call toes. This is abnormal, I know, but with my clown feet (size 10 1/2, baby) how can I really like them?

9. Goth people. I don't so much hate them as I'm scared of them. You mean you've never seen Revenge of the Goths? Oh, what a shame...it was even scarier than those Mummy movies (which are pretty awesome in my 'pion.)

8. Math. Oh, don't even get me started...

7. Perez Hilton, seriously everything that comes out of his mouth I plug my ears and hum Muse (their new cd pwns, fyi)

6. Celebrities. Now with the exception of a certain guy named *cough* Robert Pattinson *cough*, most celebs are just dumb. They think they've contributed some great thing to society so they let all the fame go to their pea-sized brains. Seriously, what did Brad Pitt contribute? His bleached blonde hair? Ooh, special stuff there... Plus, 90% of them are liberal so ya know, i don't hate them so much as find them absolutely impossible to reason with.

5. Abortion. Somebody I know bought a bumper sticker that says the following, "So you'll kill a innocent baby but not a convicted murderer?" Where is the justice? Seriously? Hey, I should so get that tattooed on my back...no way; I hate needles and tramp stamps

4. Gay marriage. If even the Bible says its wrong why do they do it? Is it some form of idk, rebellion? Like an immature 15 year old, "Ooh, I hate my life, I'm gonna run away." Whatever, it's also pretty sickening to know that in my state it's legal. But, like the kids in my class say, "Just cause it's legal doesn't make it right." Yeah, see, teenagers are sometimes smarter than some adults. Hm?

3. Anita Dunn. That...woman...ugh! She has nothing more to do than twiddle her little thumbsies so she decides to attack Fox News? Bcuz they're not a "real news channel." Right, of course not, then I guess this isn't a real news blog cuz I get my info from them. She also said that like an "arm to the right wing." Yeah, isn't CNN an arm to the left wing? Hmm...well, idk, but I'm right..:D

2. Nobel Peace Prize committee. I don't really need to explain this but I will. :) Okay, seriously tell me, what has Obama done to bring "peace?" Well, let's see, there was the time...oh, nope he didn't. What about the time? Ah, nope. Or maybe when he...op, never happened. See, what an impressive resumé. Mm-hmm
*Hums Barack Hussein Obama mmm*

1. The current administration. I cannot exactly say I hate them, cuz I'd be pinned as a racist, of course. But, let's just say I hate their actions and decisions. Simple as that, people.

Now, after all the negativity, here's some positive for ya...
10 things I love

10. Writing, this one explains itself...

9. Talking. I like talking. I don't like my voice though, I wish I had a cool voice like British or Irish. Irish accents are so cool. Though their little leprechaun's scare me. I kid you not.

8. Adventure movies. Nothing beats the Bourne Trilogy (though they really shouldn't be called that, nothing like the books), Mummy movies, or Push. Those are some of my fav movies besides Twilight, obviously. Matt Damon, though he maybe a total lib, does play Jason Bourne pretty well...if I do say so myself

7. Books. I really love reading so yeah, I'm cool like that.

6. Ding-dong-ish teenager boys. You know what I mean... those idioic morons you see running around the mall talking loudly or wrestling their friends in public. Ya know, the kind of guy you wanna take a wooden spoon and smack him on the head. haha I love them because it's fun to think of ways to get mad at them. Anger issues? Ha, no, not a bit.

5. Steven Crowder. Yeah, he's a pretty funny dude. I think I might have mentioned this before...I wonder...

4. MuteMath. Sad that a band would be higher on the list that Steven, huh? Oh, too bad. I love this bad, they rock!! (Cheesy much?) But their lead singer's awesome, and their drummer, seriously is amazing. I would love to go to one of their concerts someday...

3. Green eyed people. I have always wanted to have green eyes and wavy, blonde hair. So those are the things I would change about me, in case you ever wondered...

2. Burn Notice. I love this show! I liked Jefferey Donovan till I found out he was in his 40's. Just a wee bit older than me...haha Oh, he also got a DUI during the summer. *ugh*

1. Conservative people. 1# I look for in a hubby. Little bit early to be thinking about that...nah, I wanna get married tomorrow. Right! Ha, that's going to happen as soon as I receive the Peace Prize for writing this blog. Har Har Har!

So this ought to have given u a little inside peek inside my life. Bored? I hope not.

Love, Palin, and Crowder...
-CT-

No comments: